Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Gladiatrix III - Week 25 Update

I'm backtracking a little since I don't have an interesting screenshot yet for what I'm currently working on. This is the Warden of Dreams. He has a cool look, so I decided to use him. He's rockin' the Dreamscape! 

  • I hope to be done with the whole Dakari tribe segment of the module soon. I feel like I've been working on it for way too long. I have just one more scenario to put together for it and then it is off to the elven lands. That's the part I've really been looking forward to building!
     
  •   On a side note, I was interviewed on the Neverwinter Nexus for module of the month. Here's a link to the interview if anyone wants to see it:
    http://neverwinter.nexusmods.com/news/44/

5 comments:

  1. I read the interview and I have to say it was quite interesting. One thing caught my eye - the burned out thing. Please do take care of yourself and take enough rest and recreation to make sure you are and feel fine. We and the module can wait - that's no problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good interview! A friend of mine and I have tried to turn a couple of my book settings into Persistent Worlds. It's a lot of work...especially since I am a writer anyway. (TarienCole@deviantART if anyone wants to peruse) The scripting always seems to trip us up, so I can definitely sympathize withe the difficulty of transitioning stories to games. Fascinating that Savant went the other way with Aielund, he intended to write them as books, but made them mods first.

    Anyway, better slow and steady than letting yourself stress over deadlines and flame out. If we've played NWN this long, we're not likely to give it up soon now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Nice interview Fallyn,, I look forward to seeing what you produce after the Gladiatrix Series :p

      Delete
  4. Heh the warden kinda looks like the robot from the Iron Giant also like the interview =)

    ReplyDelete