Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Gladiatrix III - Week 42 Update

Sierra is now known as Sienza Westyn'tavian in her Everdark disguise. She is introduced to SinDreeza Devir, matron of the eighth house of the city of Nar'Kasteel. Xanderfein explains that Sienza would be an asset to the house's strength, but the matron is skeptical. Sienza will have to prove herself in order to gain admittance, but will she survive the trials?

I made good progress this week reworking what I lost. It is much quicker a second time around since I already had everything in my mind. I should be finished this week reworking what I lost and hope to be back on track. 

13 comments:

  1. WOO HOO!!!
    If you need a beta-tester I'm game :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear the rebuild didn't set you back as much as you feared. And I'm looking forward to seeing what kinds of 'trials' they come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see the crash didn't slow you down too much.

    I hope one of the trials is a mud wrestling contest, or other excuse for some bikini-stripping action.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So what can we hope for: april?=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep up the good work!

    - Shark Bait

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited to play this. I love all your mods. Very talented story-teller and builder. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank goodness everything is alright now, keep up the good work, FallynRayne.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys have been so encouraging! What keeps me going is knowing that so many people are looking forward to this. I hope it's worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WE LOVE YOU!! I hope you continue mod building after this series ends.

      Delete
    2. Definitely admire your resolve and desire to get this module done despite that nasty computer crash! Really appreciate all the time and effort you've put into this. And especially after that computer problem, I know this hasn't been one of your easier projects! Thanks again. Am certainly one of those who is looking forward to playing your module.

      JC

      Delete
    3. We know it will be. And we're even more grateful that you've done this blog to keep us informed of what you're up to.

      Delete
    4. If my feeble little posts keep you working, then I will continue to do it until you stop doing mods. Glad to hear that the crash and lost work didn't get you down. Keep up the good work!

      Delete